It’s time! For those who are ready to start, this is all you need to jump straight into a successful podcast launch. It’s important to start off the right way, and we make it happen.
With this package, we will do the following;
- Arrange a consultation (session 1 of 3) to gain an understanding of your direction and goals with the podcast;
- Quickly turn around a strategy and timeline for preparation and start of your podcast;
- Create podcast art that complies with Apple Podcast (iTunes) standards
- Deliver music elements, professional voice over intros and elements, and a format guide for you to use;
- Consult you again (session 2 of 3) on your basic needs for equipment, and technical requirements.
- Set up podcast hosting services on our platform that fit your needs
- Write SEO optimized show notes for each episode
- Produce, edit, and deliver the first three episodes and release to the following destinations;
- Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
- Google Podcasts
- Default Website Destination (podcast base website)
- Help you connect Podcast episode listings to your WordPress site
- Setup up to two of your existing social media pages with automatic posts of your new episodes;
- Facebook Page (or show page if you have one)
- We will create a template in either Adobe Audition or Audacity that you can use for your ongoing session production (or you can choose a package where we will take care of that for you)
- Arrange a third consultation (3 of 3) to help with the following;
- assist with technical questions about recording and editing your episodes and managing your ongoing episode feeds
- provide promotional suggestions and ways to market your podcast
- consult on the show’s overall sound and direction
As you can see, this is a very comprehensive plan, and we are absolutely committed to your podcast success. Your podcast’s ongoing success is important to us!
TRUE show success requires a like commitment from you. When you start and as we go through this process, we will ask for things from you – your part in this is critical for our timeliness for delivery and quality. When we begin, we will send you a form that asks for some basic information – and we’ll base a lot of our first meeting on the answers you provide.
We’d LOVE to talk to you about any questions you have about this if you’re unsure. Click here to book a brief Q&A session, and we’ll answer questions you have.